Sunday, August 5, 2012

Payton played in heber for the 4th of july FireCraker Tournament and it was pouring rain the first day and hot and sunny the next day, I just don't get Utah weather sometimes. We stayed the night in park city with Payton's baseball team because we played in Heber and Oakley so we decided to make a weekend out of it and like always it was so much fun, we ate dinner together, swam and just hung out. I had only packed flip flops so I went to the greatest store ever Wally World and bought me some Rain Boots lol love them and my feet stayed warm and dry. We didn't advance to the championship but the boys played their hearts out and that's all that mattered. Payton has come so far this year as a catcher and what an amazing experience to be able to be there for him and watch. Good Job Boys we love you so much





























No comments:

Post a Comment