Sunday, August 5, 2012

I try and blog as much as I can because I really enjoy doing it and it's amazing how our family changes in a months time. It's already august and before we know it the year will be over and we'll be on our next chapter of life. I remember when I opened my blog and wondered how long I would actually stick to writing on it and stuff and as I was doing my recent posts I went back a year and laughed and cried because it brought up those past memories we made and I'm glad I will one day be able to put the Stocking's life in a book so that we all can look back one day and reminisce on our past good or bad because that is the way of life that we know. I am so thankful for everything I have especially my family and friends who surround us each and everyday, it truly is a blessing and I couldnt be more grateful then I am right now in my life. Scott is still loving his job and has never looked back at changing his career, and our children are so happy for that because he is so involved with the sports aspect of it and coaching they wouldn't want it anyother way. I love my job still and it keeps me busy at times and I'm very fortunate to have such great bosses who work with my schedule that allows me to still be a mom and wife. The boys are enjoying their summer for now and have swam more this year then in the past and it's hard to get them out of the water but im glad they enjoy it so much, even though they tend to get bored often and they think life is over because of it school starts Aug 20th and im sure they kind of are excited for that even though they say they aren't but I'll be thrilled lol. Braken decided he didn't want to play football this year and neither did Payton so they are both going to play fallball and have Scott coach them, we are excited and it will be very relaxing so we enjoy it just that much more. Life sucks us up everyday and our schedules stay busy and full and how we do it all I sometimes lay in bed and wonder myself but somehow someway it all gets done. Thanks for visiting until next time!

1 comment:

  1. I just got done converting one of Trent's books for my Family- its is about 125 pages and will cost me around 50 dollars... I have 2 other books still to get published... I have yet to do my blog but cannot wait to do so. I am so glad all is going well with your cute little Family, I think of you often. Glad your bloggin

    ReplyDelete